Thursday, August 14, 2008

rollercoaster week

This past week has been quite horrible but fun at times. But most of the time is was not fun. First there was the quiz on Monday which i totally screwed. There goes 5 % of my block exam. But I'll make sure i'll make it up. At least i think i will. No wait. I can't think like that. I will. Then there's this annoying crush and this annoying girl. Why are they so annoying? Generally crushes are annoying when they keep popping up in your thoughts when they are not supposed to. The latter one is cos she's always hanging with my crush. I heard that a couple of others fancy her too. But honestly(with jealousy aside), I don't see why. Gosh. I'm not the only one who thinks so. My house mates agree too. them being my friends got nothing to do with their judgments.
Enough bout that, two nights ago, I was the usher for the convo dinner. I suck at being a usher. Everything was not smooth but it wasn't my fault, but cos of the organizers i supposed. (see how having annoying crushes and even more annoying contenders can make me a cranky whiny self-centred biayth)I pinned the ugly brooch like thingy on the DEAN. dahla ugly some more the pin not sharp enuf. So it took longer than I expected for me to pin it. I mostly spent the rest of the night taking pictures.
First picture of the day, with Melissa.

The trio who met in Angsana United during orientation.
da pimp, Calvin and his hos, Anis. lol she'll kill me if she ever reads this. but she wont.
Btw, Anis calls him da pimp cos he hangs with girls all the time.
Calvin, me, Melissa, Syarul and Khalid.
Alamak, something wrong with the internet so i cant upload more pics. Stewpitt internet connection. Takpe i have to study now. I'm gonna need to. But I haven't write bout the fun stuff this week. Somehow i can't think of any at this moment. Maybe there wasn't any.

2 comments:

SilentSiren22 said...

Ah
You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh, and I can't sleep
I don't even talk to people I meet
And I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad

And you must know what I'm goin' thru
I just can't smile, without you

You came along just like a song
You brightened my day
Who'd believe you were part of a dream
That only seemed light years away
And you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
And you must know what I'm goin' thru
I just can't smile, without you

Some people say the happiness wave
Is somethin' that's hard to find
Into the new leavin' the old behind me
And I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad

And you must know what I'm goin' thru
I just can't smile, without you

Into the new, leaving the old behind me
And I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad

And you must know what I'm goin' thru
I just can't smile, without you

You must know what I'm goin' thru
I just can't smile, without you

Monica said...

lol. where did you get that?