Omgosh, it's friday already. Next thing i know, holiday will be over and classes will resume. I haven't done anything. This is the list of things of what i was supposed to do during the holidays.
- finish learning some topics concerning pathology.
- Exercise my ass off
- Learn yoga from the video.
- Learn how to cook.
- Finish reading the other boleyn girl.
But this is what i ended up doing.
- Watched a snipet of the movie, Pathology.
- Ate my ass off during Raya. Btw, you know you're old when they stop giving you duit raya.
- Learnt all the sleeping position (not that kind of sleeping position) one can do in 12 hours plus of sleep every night.
- Googled a recipe and found an old recipe book.
- Watched the movie, the other boleyn girl.
I really don't know where my holiday went. Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk. I wanted this holiday to end quickly anyway.
1 comment:
Hahaha.....
Post a Comment