Monday, May 7, 2007
Getting Ready
Today i went to Yayasan Sarawak to submit my forms. Hopefully I'll get that financial aid. I can't refuse an extra 1k to survive on. Later at home i tried on a couple of baju kurung to use on registration day for matriculation. People would know that the baju kurungs belonged not to me but someone shorter since the sleeves are a little bit short. Well as long as they don't send me home cause of 'improper dressing'. I was told by Shaqirah that a girl's application was once rejected because her fingernails were not short on the registration day. They sure sound strict. I'm only concern bout my hair cause my hair is always messy no matter how hard i try to tie it up neatly. By the way, i have to keep my hair up during classes , etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment