Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Raya in UNIMAS

Last Saturday, our college celebrated raya at the auditorium. Mats were placed on the floor and we all sat on the floor. I guess it was to make it more malay/raya-ish. What am I saying? Anyways, it was quite a funny night though at somebody else's expense. I would not go into detail on that. Here are some pictures.

me in my mom's kebaya.
L-R: Vijaya, me , Melissa.

with my classmate, Azhar.
this is Vino, in nursing,2nd year.

Charlie, Wai KEat, Sheau Ing, Sha Lene and Melissa.

Each house had to contribute some food for that night. I helped to make fruit salad. And i accidentally ate chicken on that day. I'm turning into a vegetarian. At least i think so. I haven't research properly but i have been a vegetarian for about 10 days if you don't count the spaghetti with chicken meatballs. I totally forgot! I can feel the accusing stares already. On that night, there was a competition for best dressed. Guess who won.Here's a hint.


;P

5 comments:

Grumpy Tummy said...

babe! u wont best dress? cool! congrats! muah!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. vegan eyh?
u need supliments too btw..if not xcukup khasiat for ur body.wtf.LOL

mrs iceman said...

hey monica........
u looked great in red kebaya.......
very pretty........=)

Ton said...

aitemen2...mon2.. makin santik oo.. hahahhaa

Deanona said...

tep! tep! tep!