Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Desperation.

My finals is next week on Monday till Wednesday. this exam is really important because if i fail I'd have to repeat the entire year. I'm nowhere near in completing my revision and definitely can't, not within this short amount of time. Gosh. I was feeling really stressed out just now and felt like it's not such a bad thing if i do repeat. Yup i felt like giving up. but I'm feeling a whole load better and there's still hope. Hope that what i study will come out. It's all bout exam strategies now. I hope it works out for me. Dear readers, please pray along with me that I may pass this exam and remain sane. Amen!

6 comments:

Deanona said...

GO MON MON GO MON MON GO~!
GO MON MON GO MON MON GO~!

*mcm cheerleading plak* :P
i know u can do it bah.. jia you!!

Ton said...

dui.. mon2.. since wen ko jadi low self-esteem ni? kakkaka... i pray for u jugak k! gud luck!

Monica said...

huhu Thank you!

SilentSiren22 said...

Still got time.. Go, go, go. All the best, may your prayers be heard and do well in answering the questions. Amen.

Nadja said...

Monica... you'll do great. I have faith in you. It's true, it's all about "exam strategies" now.

fatinafiqa said...

good luck Mon!
:D