Saturday, June 13, 2009

Worst week ever.

I'm in 2nd year of medical school after passing my end of year exam. Just stepped into 2nd year for one week and it's the worst week ever. First they changed my PBL group which is not too bad compared to the next thing that im going to say. On Tuesday, someone stole my bag. I placed my bag in the appropriate place before entering the library along with like 3 dozen other bags there. When i went out of the library to get it, it wasn't there anymore. My WHOLE entire bag was missing along with my wallet and stuff. I almost couldn't believe my luck. Therefore i Lost my IC again and this time was charged Rm110. i could buy a dress with that money. So as you can imagine i wasn't in the mood of studying at all. We are starting of the year with Nervous system and we did the introduction topics and PBL was about Down Syndrome. I'm pretty worried about this year cos I heard it's tougher and if you fail any of the blocks you have to sit for a supplementary test unlike 1st year which just concerns your average. And by the way things are going and if it continues to go on this way, I might have a high likelihood to not do so well. hopefully next week is a better week.

1 comment:

syarul arwiz said...

hey...luckily it is da worst week ever..so hopefully there will b no more "worst week" in ur life...hehhee =)